FREE Tickets: Mortgage Tech Summit – June 9, 2011 – Denver, CO
We’re Giving Away Two FREE Tickets!
We’re proud to announce that LeadPress is an official sponsor of Mortgage Tech Summit, in Denver, CO on 6/9/2011. To get your chance to win TWO free tickets to Mortgage Tech Summit, all you have to do is LIKE LeadPress on Facebook. We will present a random winner with tickets after the Holiday weekend.Enter to Win by LIKING Leadpress on Facebook!
What is Mortgage Tech Summit All About?
- Strategic Thinking: We’re gathering the brightest minds in mortgage and real estate to stimulate your senses. You’ll learn innovative workflow strategies for your business and hear clever ideas that beg to be implemented.
- Focused Education: This one-day event will teach the skills you need to leverage the business technology in your mortgage business. Expert trainers will focus on helping you understand the challenges and opportunities for 2011 and beyond.
- Carefully Curated Vendors: Sponsors of Mortgage Tech Summit are carefully selected for their products and reputation. No weak links here. We know that there’s nothing more disappointing than to attend an event, only to exposed to “the ordinary”.
- Get Ahead: Learn to automate your loan production while keeping your “personal touch”. You’ll learn to attract referral relationships and build systems for sustainable growth. Hear how top-performing producers are managing their pipeline and growing it.
- Register Early & Save: Similar mortgage events cost $195 or more. Not us. The first Mortgage Tech Summit registrant will pay $1 to attend. That’s right. $1. And then the second registrant will pay $2. And the third will pay $3. And so on until the tickets are sold out. The sooner you register, the less you’ll pay.
- Top Notch Speakers: There is no shortage of chances to hear the same recycled mortgage speakers speak at the same recycled mortgage events. MTS is different. Passionate and proven professionals will gather in one place to talk about mortgage origination. There is no mortgage event like MTS.