Please fill out the following onboarding forms within 48 hours of placing your order! We cannot begin your build until we have these completed in full.
- Client Onboarding Form – Branding and tailoring information.
- Team Member Onboarding Form – This is where you add team members you want us to import.
- Testimonial Onboarding Form – This is where you add testimonials you want us to import.
Once your site is live you can modify or add team members or testimonials using the tutorials in the Post-Build Onboarding section to the left.
Your website dashboard credentials were emailed to you upon completion of your site build. Please note that you can always reach your website dashboard login page using the “Admin” link in the footer menu on any page of your site.
Adding Team Members
To add team members: login to website dashboard > Team Members > Add New > add name, bio, contact information, social media links, etc. > upload picture using “featured image” option > click Publish to save.
To add testimonials: login to website dashboard > Testimonials > Add New > add name and testimonial > upload picture using “featured image” option > click Publish to save.
Adding Google Analytics
To integrate your Google Analytics account: login to website dashboard > click on “Authorize Plugin” in Google Analytics Dashboard Section > follow prompts. You can also open a support ticket with your Google Analytics login credentials if you would like us to integrate your Google Analytics account with your LeadPress website. If you do not have a Google Analytics acount, you can create one for free here: Google Analytics
Taking Your Site Live
- When you are ready to take your site live and move from your temporary url to your permanent domain, please open a support ticket to let us know you want to go live!
- Once you’ve notified us via support ticket that you want to go live, contact your domain name registrar and ask them to change your namerservers to those listed below. Propagation of your new site can take up to 24 hours (usually much less) and you should experience no website downtime or downtime with your existing email provider if you have one.