Leads360 is lead management software company that services the mortgage, debt, insurance, loan modification and education verticals. Their solution enables company to sync the Leads360 interface with many of the leading lead providers to provide efficient management and distribution of leads.
The Leads360.com website lists the following features of their software:
- Lead Management
- Lead Distribution and Routing
- Qualification and Follow-Up
- Prioritization and Scoring
- Nurturing and Email Marketing
- Reporting and Analytics
- Lead Source Integration
- Integrated Solutions
From the Leads360 Website:
Leads360 is the largest and most successful lead management company with over 2,500 clients and more than five years of experience helping businesses grow. We provide Web-based lead management software to business that need a proven solution to help them manage their sales process from start to close.
Leads360 Lists the Following 5 Stages in the Lead Management Lifecycle
- Capture New Leads – The first step is to get leads into the system quickly. Leads can come from just about anywhere – your website, a lead provider like LendingTree, a referral, marketing list, etc. Leads360 provides a variety of lead source integration tools including web forms, xml/http posts and import tools.
- Distribute Leads – Once leads are received, it is critical to route them in real-time to your sales agents. Leads360 leverages our proprietary intelligent lead distributionengine to do this.
- Track & Disposition – After your sales agents receive leads, they must diligently call, email and log activity as they work toward conversion. Leads360 creates an easyprocess for systematically working leads to be sure that no leads are wasted.
- Convert or Nurture – Not all leads convert immediately, but a large portion of leads convert eventually with diligent and effective follow-up. That is why lead nurturing is critical to have regular touch-points with prospects until they are ready to buy.
- Analyze Results – The last and most important step in the sales process is analyzing how effective your sales and marketing has been. Leads360 provides powerful and easy to use reporting and metrics tools that make it easy to understand your true ROI.
Leads360 Pricing and Contact Information
Leads360 offers three pricing tiers. The Express tier has no setup fees and costs $35 per month. The Small Business tier has a $250 setup fee and hosts 6 users for $250 per month with $40 per additional user. The Enterprise tier has a setup fee of $3500 and hosts 15 users per month for $1000 per month with additional users costing $65 each.
I was unable to find a contact address for Leads360 on their website, but they can be reached at 1.888.508.4462.