Mortgage Website Success (MWSS) is an all in one site that offers all of those things that any mortgage industry professional needs to get business off the ground or take it to the next level. The one stop shop provides a number of different services that start with basic website building, and end with lead generation and there’s a whole lot more in between. One stand out feature with MWSS is the fact that they’ve got social networking integrated into their services, something that’s lacking with some other mortgage website builders at the moment, which means they’re keeping up with all of the trends in marketing.
The design features they offer for their website building are fairly standard, but it’s really the marketing options they offer that set them apart and make them a site to check out!
Marketing Services from MWSS
- Email newsletters – people can sign up to receive HTML newsletters which can be designed using the tool
- Positioning for search engines – there is a service that can set this up
- Banners – banner ads can be placed and setup with click thru rates
- Lead capturing tools – there are pop-in tools, visitor tracking tools and live help modules to help capture new leads!
Easy Client Applications
There are safe and secure 1003 application forms that can be installed on the website to give clients the option to submit for more information, and this generates leads for mortgage brokers as well!
Those that want to have a custom website designed with different features like these can submit their requests for MWSS to quote and complete.
MWSS Pricing and Contact Information
To sign up, mortgage originators have the option to choose from purchasing an annual plan or a monthly plan, plus paying a setup fee. Depending upon the web design package selected, the costs vary.
- Premiere $549 per year or $59 per month with $99 setup
- Standard $299 per year or or $29 per month with a $99 setup
- Custom per year starts at $2500 with $4499 setup
MWSS is based in Los Angeles and there are various ways to contact them including live chat, phone or email.
About The Author: Trace
My name is Trace and I’m the founder of LeadPress and an entrepreneur specializing in web development and lead generation. In another life I was a California Real Estate Broker and an Equities Trader holding the Series 7, 63, 55 and 24 Securities Licenses.
More posts by Trace